Full range of services to assist Individuals and businesses in planning for success.
Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Our Bookkeeping and accounting services include Accounts payable & check writing, Accounts receivable & billings, and all basic record keeping required, as well as payroll processing on a weekly/biweekly schedule for any number of employees this includes all payroll reporting necessary for federal, state and local jurisdictions.
- Accounts Payable & Check Writing
- Accounts Receivable & Billings
- Record Keeping
- Payroll Processing
- Experienced tax preparation for individuals and businesses. This includes federal and most states, as well as e-file.
- Experienced in resolution of tax issues with the Internal Revenue Service and the State of Michigan.
As a member of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants we maintain the standards of the profession when preparing compiled financial statements.
Our firm is subject to Peer Review requirements and has Passed those requirements.
If you have questions regarding generating financial statements for your small business, please contact us we would be happy to assist you.
- To assure that you have every advantage in planning for your business success or to assure that you have accurate records for tax planning, contact us now. Organized, accurate information and planning can increase the effectiveness of the decisions made in regards to your business or personal financial success. For a free INITIAL TELEPHONE consultation and analysis of the services that would best suit your needs, please call (231) 264-0692 or (231)941-8910.